Front Counter Team Member
Front Counter Team Member
At Chick-fil-A we are always looking for applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others.
Our goal is to create "REMARK" able experiences to our guests and community. We treat all of our team members with honor, dignity and respect.
We are looking for energetic people to add to our restaurant team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the restaurant operator and an amazing leadership team.
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
What to Expect:
- You can expect to be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself. You will be challenged to grow and you will be given a consistent environment in which to do so.
- Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests.
- Work directly for a local business person that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
- Front Counter Team Members fill a key role in the restaurant: Interacting with and serving our Guests.
- Positive and serving attitude with a warm personality
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality
- Taking orders with speed and accuracy
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Assist leadership in executing opening & closing procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Performance Based Advancement
- Leadership Skill Development Opportunities
- Work Experience
- Collaborate in a Team Oriented Environment
- Flexible Hours
- Free meals while working
- Always Closed on Sundays!
Qualities We Look for in a Front Counter Team Member Candidate:
- Personable and passionate
- Genuine desire to serve people
- Makes great eye contact
- Confidence in interacting with people
- Calm Under Pressure
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Someone that Takes Initiative
- Has the ability to Multi Task
Performance Based Advancement
Front Counter Team Members have the opportunity to advance through the following roles:
- Drive Thru Team Member
- Team Leader
- Shift Leader
No experience is necessary. You must have availability at least 3 days including Saturdays.
We have an incredible work environment and a great group of team members that work together daily to serve our guests. We sincerely look forward to meeting with you!