Kitchen Day Team Member $11 an hour
Kitchen Day-Time Team Member / BOH (Back of House)
At Chick-fil-A we are always looking for applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others.
Our goal is to create "REMARK" able experiences to our guests and community. We treat all of our team members with honor, dignity and respect.
We are looking for energetic people to add to our restaurant team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the restaurant operator and an amazing leadership team.
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Our kitchen staff work in a fast paced, high energy environment. The responsibility of our kitchen staff is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures.
What to Expect:
· You can expect to be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself. You will be challenged to grow and you will be given a consistent environment in which to do so.
· Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests.
· Work directly for a local business person that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
· Communicate effectively and timely with kitchen staff and leadership
· Conducts Restaurant Quality Assessments as requested
· Ensure kitchen/restaurant is opened/closed properly
· Manage chicken rotation
· Manage chicken cool down process
· Assists with CFA Catering orders and collaborate with Leaders to ensure quality catering
· Follow all policies and Quality/Standards
· Adhere to holding times and use timers for all food products
· Responsible for taking temperatures of each product, each shift (in addition to RQA)
· Check temperatures of freezer and refrigerators regularly during shift
· Make sure Quality Photos, recipe cards, CFA cards & Sampling cards are used at all times
· Ensure Profitability by Monitoring Costs: Food cost, Paper cost, Labor cost
· Create culture of continuous improvement in kitchen (absolutely no shortcuts)
· Competitive Starting Pay
· Performance Based Advancement
· Leadership Skill Development Opportunities
· Work Experience
· Collaborate in a Team Oriented Environment
· Flexible Hours
· Free meals while working
· Always Closed on Sundays!
Qualities We Look for in a BOH / Kitchen Team Member Candidate:
· Personable and passionate
· Genuine desire to serve people
· Makes great eye contact
· Confidence in interacting with people
· Calm Under Pressure
· Hard Working
· Team Player
· Someone that Takes Initiative
· Has the ability to Multi Task
No experience is necessary. You must be available to work between the hours of 5:30 am to 3:30 pm and available to work most Saturdays.
We have an incredible work environment and a great group of team members that work together daily to serve our guests. We sincerely look forward to meeting with you!